Invested in a fancy camera, but can’t quite figure out how to get those stunning pictures out of it?
Frustrated that your photos don't reflect your life and your memories?
Do you have picture envy of all the photo's you see on pinterest?
If you're like most people, you know what you want your pictures to look like, but you just don’t know how to get there. Shutter speed, aperture, f-stop, white balance, lighting, editing...?
Finally, an easy, simple and REVOLUTIONARY way to f...
This workshop is THE solution to go further in photography the fastest possible way.
"I can't even begin to explain how pleased i am with this course. I learned so much about using my camera that i feel i can do anything! Katie, you broke it down into such simple and easy to understand steps. You helped instill the confidence in me to actually start my own home based photography business in the future. I would recommend this course to anyone and everyone!!! I plan to take more courses from you in the very near future. Thanks again!!!"
Here is what Photography 101: The Complete Workshop covers:
Module 1: Camera Gear & Exposure
· How different lenses affect your pictures
· My specific go-to lenses
· The one lens you HAVE to get
· What gear I use and why ·
Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO and how they work together
*An in-depth video further explaining gear and exposure is included to supplement the written material.
*The workbook contains homework for Part 1 and assignments to help you understand what you are learning and apply it.
Module 2: Camera Settings & Lighting
· What shooting mode to have your camera on and why
· How to get tack sharp focusing
· Jpeg vs. RAW and what I use
· White Balance and how to use it properly
· Where to position your subject to get their eyes to sparkle
· How to do backlighting & silhouettes
· How to take indoor pictures without a flash
* An in-depth video showing and explaining where and how to find the best light is included to supplement the written material.
*The workbook contains homework for Part 2 and assignments to help you understand what you are learning and apply it.
Module 3: The Shoot & Composition
· Step-by-step instructions on how to run a photo shoot & how to interact with your subject
· Ideas to help children and adults act more natural in front of the camera
· The rule of thirds and how it will improve your photography
· How to “Fill the Frame” and why it’s important.
· What it means to “Frame Your Subject” and examples
* An in-depth video of me teaching and explaining during an actual shoot is included to supplement the written material.
*The workbook contains homework for Part 3 and assignments to help you understand what you are learning and apply it.
Module 4: Editing
· Pro’s and con’s of various editing software
· My basic edits to get pictures to really pop
· How to crop a photo to get the most visual impact
· A simple step-by-step to get a stunning black and white
· How to fix a photo if it’s not perfect straight out of the camera
*In the video portion you will follow along as I show you all of my photo editing steps, tips and tricks in Lightroom.
*The workbook contains homework for Part 4 and assignments to help you understand what you are learning and apply it.